In accordance with Reduction of Use of Cash Law.
- BA in all departments – payment plans are available up to 12 installments.
- MBA in Business Administration/MA in Organizational Consulting and Development/MA in law for non-jurists – payment plans are available up to 18 installments.
- MA in Educational Psychology – payment plans are available up to 24 installments (for credit cards only, up to 36 installments).
*The first payment is collected on the first month of the school year.
** Payment plans are interest free.
* In the event that a check is not honored, the student will be charged with a commission fee of 14 ILS .
* In the event that the check was written off by the bank, the student will be charged with a commission fee of 14 ILS for each check.
*In the event that a credit card transaction is cancelled, the student will be charged with 1% of the amount of the canceled transaction’s or 50 ILS, whichever is higher.
The fixed payment dates are the 5th, 10th, 15th, or 20th of each month, and they cannot be charged. Please submit the debit form signed by the bank to the Tuition Department, by fax to number 08-9103462 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (please make sure that the form was received and processed).
Direct debit is not automatically renewed from one year to the next, and therefore, in case the student wishes to continue payment in this method, they must provide an instruction to the Tuition Department, and to confirm the authorization in their account. In case direct debit is not honored, the student will be charged with a commission fee of 19 ILS.
Payment by bank transfer may be made to the benefit of “Peres Academic Center,” “Leumi” Bank, branch no. 725, account number 2270012.
Please submit a confirmation of payments by bank transfer to the Tuition Department, including the student’s name and ID number. Please submit by fax to number 08-9103462 or by email to email@example.com.
Peres Academic Center, in cooperation with the Tuition Fee Fund, offers students a unique payment plan that facilitates financing of tuition fees of up to 40,000 ILS per year with an easy payment plan.
שלבי הוצאת כספי הפיקדון:
- יש לוודא את הסכום המדויק בפיקדון העומד לרשותך דרך אתר האגף והקרן להכוונת חיילים משוחררים: www.hachvana.mod.gov.il
- יש לקבל ממדור שכר לימוד שובר לתשלום מהפיקדון ( ניתן לשליחה במייל או פקס).
- יש להיכנס לאתר להכוונת חיילים משוחררים -> איזור אישי -> משיכה מפיקדון->מימוש פיקדון למטרת לימודים -> שובר ידני->הזנת פרטי השובר.
- לאחר סיום תתקבל הודעה שסכום השובר יועבר למרכז האקדמי פרס עד 5 ימי עסקים .
- קבלה תתקבל במייל עד 5 ימי עסקים .
לעוד מידע ובדיקת הסכום המדויק שיש בקרן, ניתן להיעזר באתר להכוונת חיילים משוחררים
- Students wishing to pay their tuition fees using their military deposit may do so at any Bank Leumi or Bank Hapoalim branch, regardless of the bank managing their private account.
- The students are responsible for confirming the amount of the deposit in their fund.
The following documents are required to withdraw the deposit amount:
(Approvals may be obtained from the Tuition Department)
a. Payment voucher with a magnetic stripe (the voucher cannot be sent through scans/fax/email).
b. The approval of the Council for Higher Education, in accordance with the Absorption of Discharged Soldiers Law.
The financing institution must submit a written letter of undertaking for the payment of tuition fees.
The amount not financed by such external institution will to be paid by the student through one of the payment methods specified above. The student will sign a statement of undertaking to pay all tuition fees not paid in advance by the financing institution, unless such institution has paid the full tuition fee in advance.
- Ignorance of the rules and regulations shall not serve to derogate from their validity, nor constitute a cause for failure to comply, or grounds for deviation therefrom.
- The student is liable for the execution of payments.
- No personal notices shall be sent to a student who failed to execute the required payment.
- It is recommended to check with the bank that payments have been made and have been transferred to the Tuition Department.
- Do not wait for payment notices.
- Any delay in the payment of tuition fees shall incur interest and linkage charges at a rate of 5% per month or any part thereof, and in addition, the suspension of all administrative services which the student is entitled to receive.
- Please comply with the Center’s procedures to avoid repercussions such as blocking from the academic portal, Meida-Net, library services, barring from exams, etc.