The preparatory program is intended for students 30+ who do not have a matriculation diploma.
The preparatory program reflects another step taken by the Peres Academic Center to promote higher education and enable equal opportunities toward acquiring an education at any age and in all social spheres.
According to guidelines set forth by the Council for Higher Education, those seeking to enroll in undergraduate studies must first participate in and successfully complete the five preparatory courses in: English, Academic Literacy, Mathematics, Computer Basics and Government in Israel.
- Government and Nation
- Intro to Mathematics
- Computer Applications
- Academic Literacy
- Science and Technology
When enrolling, candidates must submit the following documents:
- Grade transcript, partial matriculation diploma (not mandatory)
- Signed registration forms
- Photocopy of ID + attachment
- Passport photo
Preparatory program tuition
For updated information, please call *9165
- Tuition will be arranged upon enrollment.
- Tuition matters will be handled by the finance department.
- Preparatory program tuition can be paid in up to 4 installments as set forth in the tuition regulations.
- Students are obligated to meet and fulfill tuition payment requirements.
- Any delay in tuition will be subject to 5% interest and linkage per month or part thereof.
- In addition, all administrative services will be suspended.
- Students who cancel their studies up to two weeks prior to beginning studies will be charged 25% of the cost of the preparatory program.
- Students who cancel their studies after the program begins will be charged the full tuition.
- Registration fees are non refundable! Except where the program is not opened, in which case the registration fees will be refunded.
Students wishing to freeze their studies for a year will submit a written request to the academic secretariat. The request will be discussed with the program head.
Students whose freeze request was approved and who wish to resume their studies, will contact the academic secretariat in writing. Upon approval, students will be subject tot he academic requirements and monetary arrangements relevant to the year in which studies are resumed.