- For over 20 years, he has been mentoring students, interns and attorneys.
- Founder of the “Machshavot” ("Thoughts") group. Successfully passed over 40,000 attorneys.
- Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Business Arbitration Institute.
- Chair of the College and Private Schools Organization.
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce Association Presidency.
- Member of various boards of directors.
- Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in Law from Tel Aviv University, MA in Business Administration from Tel Aviv University, is currently writing his Ph.D..
Areas of study: Contract Law, Civil Practice, Advanced Civil Law and Public Law Issues.